Thursday 19 May 2016

{Friday Creating with Kylie}

Morning everyone - today I am sharing the latest pages I have created in a members journal who is participating in Scrappingclearly's Circle Journal Group for 2016. I am having so much fun participating in this CJ Group all the members work is totally inspiring and soooo amazing.

The Theme for this particular Journal is "Queenism" I totally love the theme......



The Journals in the group have been constructed with paper bags so first up I used gesso to prime the pages once dry I then painted with Dylusions Cherry Pie.

For some dimension I used a stencil with some Color Blast Color Paste - Lipstick on sections of both pages, once dry I then rubbed some Inka Gold onto the stencil pattern.




To create some extra depth I drew with a Red Gelato around the outside edges of the pages - using a water brush I blended the gelato.

To add my "Queenism" touch I found my image and quote and the inspiration for the journal - I printed and cut the image and adhered and sealed down to my page with gel medium, once dry I added some kind glitz and red lipstick with a gel pen, the glitter crown was a great embellishment.


To journal my quote I used Fundamentals Alphabet Stickers, Thickers and Fundamentals Wood Veener Alphas.



For extra touch I have added some washi, lace and arrows I have also used my trusty Fudeball pen to frame the pages. I found some cute charms so I have attached with some bakers twine.


This Circle Journal is no ready to take the next step of it's journey......



Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!






7 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is my journal ! I ADORE this Kylie - omgoodness it is gorgeous ! cannot wait for my journal to arrive back to me in 12 months xx
    wowwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile kylie, love it to pieces, especially the little embellishments in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does one get involved in the circle journal?

    ReplyDelete