Tuesday 24 May 2016

Planner catch up - by Chloe

Hello there!  I haven't posted a planner update for a while, so I still have April to share with you :)
If you are interested, here is my other planner posts:
January
February
March


I went all pretty for April :)


I created another shaker pocket ... cos they look so cool!


Here's the calendar page:

And a close up of the Rainbow Splendour wood veneer pretty pin I coloured with a metallic marker ...


Here is an example of what my days pages look like .. nothing too fancy really - maybe just a few stickers and washi tape for colour :)


That's April done!  Happy scrapping ;)

Products from the store:
Heidi Swapp Personal Size Memory Planner Gold Striped
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Puffy Heart Stickers
Heidi Swapp Paper Clips Pink
Scrappingclearly Planner kits
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Foil Cards

1 comment: