Monday 12 October 2015

WANDERlust




Hello everyone, Michelle back this week to share a layout using the wonderful WANDERlust by Teresa Collins. Do you ever have those moments when you get new products and you just can't wait to use them and you know exactly how you want to create with them?
It doesn't happen that often for me but I had the perfect photo my 16 year old son took in our City and I knew it would be brilliant with those large Wood pieces. I spray painted them with my favourite gold spray paint and love how they look. I used a panel of pattern paper called Paper Tiles and the large gold foil Wanderlust word on the right side was on the bottom of the packaging from the chipboard. 

 Here is a close up of the wood piece Cityscape I spray painted gold, the chipboard with some gold thread and one of the Brads with added Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine mist.



More gold thread behind a brad and some chipboard buttons, word and sequins.




Wanderlust paper tile
Wanderlust Brads
Wanderlust Chipboard
Wanderlust wood pieces
 Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine
Studio Calico Sequins

Teresa Collins Wanderlust is found here in the Scrapping Clearly Shop.
Have a lovely day and I hope you can join us and create using the awesome sketch and gorgeous mood board this month. The fantastic prizes are a $20 voucher to spend in store for each challenge!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment