Monday 26 October 2015

Love Travel Adventure


Morning, it's a new week and my last share for this month! Yes, time is ticking away and there is so much going on in my life towards the end of the year. Is it the same for you?

I enjoyed this layout process going back in time to a holiday we had in Sydney. We feel it was a once in a lifetime holiday as a whole family because it was a very generous 40th Birthday gift to me from my Brother. The time we spent with his family made the best memories that will last a lifetime.

This WANDERlust  collection from Teresa Collins was perfect for Travel whether you are exploring the World or your local favourite spot. Have a look in the Scrapping Clearly shop for these goodies.

 I enjoyed using mint coloured card stock  as the base with the black and white and gold.
 A way to add colour instead of always using white card stock.

 Wooden Globe which I love!! Was spray painted gold with my favourite gold spray paint.
 Close up of the AC Thickers called Heirloom a colour popular at the moment, a coppery gold.
 Brads in black and white with gold edges and machine stitches to add interest.
  AC Thickers Heirloom foil letter tiles found here
 WANDERlust Teresa Collins 
 Wooden pieces
 WANDERlust brads
Chipboard pieces


Have a lovely Monday and happy creating wherever you may be in your part of the World!!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment