Friday 16 October 2015

PROJECT MY LIFE

Hey hey hey!

How is your week going? Been scrapping? Creating anything? I have been kinda slack this week, and right now I am writing this post from bed... with a shocking wind/sunburn! We went and watched the kids sports carnival and oh my word - I am glowing such a bright shade of red right now, they could probably use me to guide ships at sea! Ouch!

I have an awesome share today - I have played with the WeRMemoryKeepers Fuse tool and I am so impressed with this little invention! I have completed a 'different' layout, being that I have not used typical photos.


In going through this weird place in my life, there are some interesting little things that have happened. Like the universe is speaking to me lol, and a friend tagged me in one of these quotes on a Facebook post. It was so fitting for me, and I went looking and copied a heap of the quotes. I thought that I could use them in my scrapping pages, but then decided to showcase them just as they are.

I grabbed a 12x12 Project Life sleeve and set to cutting my quotes down (I just had these printed at my local print station) and teamed them so they were back to back. I cut them down to 2x2 squares and then measured out sleeve spaces. Pop in some spunky sequins and I ended up with a page of wonderful quotes and some super cute little window pockets! These pockets are so much fun and using the Fuse tool you can create pockets in any size/shape you can think of!

Here is a link to the supplies I used, which you can find in the Scrapping Clearly store - http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/photo-sleeve-fuse/ Keep an eye on the blog and shop too, there is some exciting new stock coming, that I just can not wait to get my hands on! If you are feeling inspired by anything you see here on the blog created by the design team, we would love to have you share on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/175973739217297/ you can also find some great challenges and competitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment