Saturday 24 October 2015

October mood board - by Chloe

Hello again!  It's Chloe here to share my creation for the October Mood Board :)

I just love these colours together - orange and pink in particular are one of my fav colour combos :)

Here is my page:


I had a bit of fun painting mist onto the background - I actually made a spiral of sorts, but then covered most of it up! 


I have used a lot of the Simple Stories Summer Vibes range - lots of oranges and reds in this range!


Other products used:
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper - Open Book Ephemera
Prima flowers
Sequins
Simple Stories Summer Vibes chipboard Frames

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Chloe. I love that painted spiral and all the gorgeous colours together, it is the perfect combination. Lovely photo of your daughter! I love it when they are happy to pose too.

    ReplyDelete