Friday 30 October 2015

PROJECT MY LIFE!

Hey hey hey!

If you are a regular reader, you may have noticed I didn't post last week... feels like everything here has been on a bit of an emotional roller coaster, kids stuff, ex stuff and my own stuff - needless to say, my creative mojo went AWOL. It made it a looooong week too, this little creative hobby we all share is so therapeutic!

Anyway, here is a little share this week, along with some details about the upcoming cyber crop!

 
I was able to set a challenge to participate in the Cyber Crop being hosted online by Scrapping Clearly, and I have to say, I was stumped! I had a million ideas and then had to try and figure which was the best! The more I journey along with PROJECT MY LIFE, the more fascinated I become. So I set a challenge for everyone to 'CUT IT UP'. I set to work cutting up journaling cards and using the elements in hope of making some more personalised cards for my pocket layouts.
Add some sequins and some details in the journaling pocket and looks pretty good to go! I have used a selection items and they can all be found in the best ever scrapbooking store over at www.scrappingclearly.com.au We have some great challenges planned for the Cyber Crop, and would love you to pop in and join us! There are some cool prizes to be won for entering your layouts! Details are available here, https://www.facebook.com/events/1507252866263055/ hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment