Saturday 17 October 2015

Beachy smile - by Chloe

Hello everyone!  I was so excited to receive the super cool Simple Stories Summer Vibes range in my DT kit.  We have recently been to the beach so this range was just PERFECT for our holiday photos!  I must admit, I didn't take as many photos as I thought I would .. too busy soaking up the sun, sand and surf!  However, there are still plenty of memories I want to record just the same :)


I misted over a stencil to get the sunburst/water droplets look on the background.

The layout felt like it need some large arrow shapes, so I cut some Chipboard Frames in half ... instant arrows!  Love the effect!


I just love the summery/beachy colours and the wood grain paper is my fav ...


Other products used:
Heidi Swapp Glitter Stickers Gold - Best Ever
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Open Book Doilies
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Tags
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Ephemera Pack
Pink Paislee Memorandum 6x6 Paper Pad

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Love this beachy layout and so perfect for this range and the frame arrows are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beachy layout and so perfect for this range and the frame arrows are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete