Friday 9 October 2015

PROJECT MY LIFE!

Hey hey hey!

Ree here again with another Project My Life share! This share is a little different to my usual, in that its from a different album. It has been a kinda weird time in my life of late, and inspiration sometimes feels a long way away. My relationship (almost my whole adult life, 2 kids etc) has recently come to an end, and my Project My Life visions and ideals have somewhat changed. SO, in sharing what is truly Project My Life, here is a layout from my personal album. It's easy to get caught up in the idea that creating our albums should showcase the incredible lives we all live, but honestly, sometimes it isn't incredible. Sometimes its hard, and ugly and I need to record these elements of my life, even if its just for me. I have the album being created for my family, and the one that is just mine, and in having that album I have the opportunity to be a little more real. There is some hidden journaling going in this layout, but other than that, its all out there in the open. I guess I am using this to deal with my stuff, and one day, if my babies are ever in a position that they might be going through their own issues, maybe this will be a help to them then.




This layout did not come together easily, sometimes the emotional crap gets in the way and the mojo cant do it thing, but it came together and ultimately I am pretty happy with it.
I wanted to really make it smooth and let it flow, so I went with minimal embellishments and showcased the Thickers! The Thickers are available in the Scrapping Clearly store here http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/?s=thickers&post_type=product&tags=1&limit=20&ixwps=1 and I used some gorgeous Heidi Swapp items http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/heidi-swapp/project-life-clear-value-kit-2/ and http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/heidi-swapp/project-life-gold-foil-value-kit-2/. The Heidi Swapp Value Kits are amazing value and have so so many pieces, its always my go-to when I need just that little something. The little stamped hearts on the last image are using the Heidi Swapp planner stamps which are new in the store and I LOVE THEM! http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/heidi-swapp/preorder-heidi-swapp-memory-planner-wood-calendar-numbers-stamps/

So, if your still reading, tell me about some of the hard stuff you want to scrap, or wish you had scrapped. Leave a comment, I promise to read and reply :)

2 comments:

  1. Ree, this is so heartfelt and real. I love that you have given me the courage to document the difficult and painful times. This is beautiful and I know it does benefit our children to have this documented. Great choice for the quote and thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous girl! I hope it isn't too personal for some people!

      Delete