Thursday 17 June 2021

Just Be Yourself - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
  
 I'm playing along with the June moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until June 30th and you need to upload your challenge here
 
 I chose to use kraft cardstock for the background - to coordinate with the moodboard. Then I used lots of papers and elements from the Vicki Boutin Storyteller collection.

 
The 3"x4" cards are cut from the Storyteller paper. The ephemera is from the ephemera cardstock die-cuts pack. I also added some 2 Crafty chipboard aztec arrows, paper flowers, hessian trim, metal embellishments and enamel dots. I also added some extra words from the Tim Holtz small talk sticker book.
 



Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment