Thursday 10 June 2021

June Moodboard Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

  Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an Art Journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly

 
 I'm playing along with the June moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until June 30th and you need to upload your challenge here
 
I started by creating an arty background on some heavyweight white cardstock. I used Faber Castell translucent Gelatos in Hazelnut and Olive. I just rubbed the gelatos on the paper and did not activate with water (I liked that look). 
 
 
Then I added DWM Ocean acrylic paint (the colours of the moodboard). I stamped on this background with some Art-By-Marlene Exclusive Textures stamps (but forgot to take a photo). I cut out three 4cmx4cm squares to use on my page.
 
  
This page is created on a kraft page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal. I drew 6 squares on my page using a Fude Ball pen
 

I added the arty squares to 3 of these, and in the other 3 I added stamped and and painted flowers (Art-By-Marlene). Lastly I added some Art-By-Marlene quotes.
 


  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment