Friday 11 June 2021

Happy by Belinda Spencer

 Hello Scrapping Clearly fans!

It's Belinda here today with a layout to share inspired by the June Mood Board and featuring lots of gorgeous products from the Scrapping Clearly store.


Here's a peek at the mood board.
I recently ordered this absolutely gorgeous 12 x 12 The Crafters Workshop Zinnia stencil from the store and was keen to have a play with it so I knew it would feature on my layout somehow. Here I was testing it in my art journal by spraying Polished Jade Dylusions Ink Spray over it on one side and then flipping it over and printing it on the other page.


To start my layout, I cropped and mounted some heavy weight Marshmallow cardstock onto a sheet of patterned paper from the Vicki Boutin Storyteller range. I then spritzed the cardstock with water and dropped in some Jane Davenport Siren Mermaid Marker. I manipulated the colour on the layout and created a circular design. Next I placed the Zinnia stencil in an art journal and sprayed the Polished Jade Ink Spray over it. I flipped the stencil over onto the layout and printed the design onto the page. I flicked some of the Mermaid Marker and the Ink Spray over the page too.


I chopped up some more papers from the Storyteller range and layered them together along with Storyteller embellishments, paper doilies and Heidi Swapp die cut papers and a doily. I used a Heidi Swapp Mini Stamp and Library Green Archival Ink to add some stamping to the background.


I added some die cut leaves from an Art By Marlene Die Cuts book, a Kaisercraft flower, Storyteller Chipboard Stickers, my title and photo.



Here's what I used:


- Doilies


KAISERCRAFT Handmade flowers


JANE DAVENPORT Mermaid Marker Siren

RANGER Dylusions Ink Spray Polished Jade

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you get a chance to play along with the mood board challenge this month too.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment