Thursday 3 June 2021

Delightful - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly

 
 I'm playing along with the June moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until June 30th and you need to upload your challenge here
 
 
For my background I started with heavy white cardstock and I added some colour to the page using a painting with plastic technique and Prima watercolour confections - Classics (Brown and white). I achieved different shades of brown by adding white. When this had dried I added splatters of each colour.
 
  
 I then added stencilling using a Colour Blast Colour Paste in Leather.
 

Here is my completed page. I've used papers from the Bee Arty - Forever My Always paper pack. I was so excited to see this paper collection added to the Scrapping Clearly store. Its so beautiful and one of my favourites - and designed by the talented Fiona Paltridge!
 
 
 I've fussy cut elements from the Forever My Always paper pack and used to embellish my page. I've also used some Bee Arty metal dies to create the leaves. Lastly I added paper flowers and chipboard words.
 




 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing an linking these amazing products to the shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! arent these Bee Arty papers amazing!

    ReplyDelete