I've been playing around with something I'm sure we all did in kindergarten -
Mixing paint with water and dish detergent then blowing bubbles onto the paper.
I used acrylic paint onto some Prima Water Colour paper. I used a 12 x 12 paper but a 6 x 6 pad is available here. I didn't quite get the effect I was after so next time instead of acrylic paint I'm going to use some water colours and then maybe some ink. Stay tuned - excited to see the different results!
When my background was dry I used a brayer to add more layers of acrylic paint and then some Art Anthology Dimensional paint through a stencil. Love the shine on these paints.
To finish I added some Dusty Attic chipboard, some Basic Grey alphas and some Art Alchemy Opal Magic wax to highlight the chipboard.
The photos are all about my new plumbing. After 25 years of really poor water pressure I finally decide to spend the money and replace the pipes. I can't tell you how much I now enjoy having a shower!