Thursday 11 July 2019

Bold and Bright - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of Art By Marlene goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store. I just love the bright and whimsical products in this range - love love love!


I've used my Dina Wakely 8x10 media art journal and this page is a cotton rag watercolor paper

I started by adding paint to the background. I used the new DMW paint colours (carnation, heather, mineral and sand) and then rubbed some of the paint off through a stencil with a wet baby wipe.

Then I added some stencilling using Fabel-Castell whipped spackle for texture.  

I wanted my page to be brighter so I added watercolouring using the Art-by-Marlene paint set - these paints are amazing! Next I added some background stamping and some feature stamping using the Art By Marlene Mandala stamp. Then I added torn strips of Art By Marlene washi across the page.
 

I then added some dies from the Art By Marlene die-cut book and some word stickers from the Art-by-Marlene sticker book.


Finally I added some splatters of watercolour paint from the Art-by-Marlene paint set. Then I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen.


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment