Sunday 14 July 2019

Yay!

Hi everyone

This post is a little late but I was too busy last weekend in Gundagai being amazed by the super talented Birgit Koopsen and finally used my Gelli plate that I've had for about 3 years!   Stay tuned for some LOs featuring some Gelli printing. 

It did get me thinking though about all the old stuff in our stash.  
I'm going to make a determined effort to use some of it up, combining old with new.
Here' the start...  

For this LO I broke out some really old Rub-ons (I'm sure everyone has a stash somewhere).   It didn't matter to me that they were old and weren't going to come off cleanly.   I was after a grungy look and they just added another layer to my background.



I've used some Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush paper (Good Vibes & Aloha), Some Colour Blast Paste (Stormy Weather) and a mousse through a couple of different stencils  and some Distress Ink (Tattered Rose) and some Distress Oxide (Picked Raspberry).  

I've sewn on some old Heidi Swapp acetate letters (similar to these Ghost letters) for my title for a bit of added interest and then finished off with some Heidi Swapp Chipboard Stickers, Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss puffy stickers, a flair from Fancy Pants and a couple of bradz from Simple Stories.



Hope you're getting plenty of crafting time (and staying warm!)

.   



No comments:

Post a Comment