Monday 29 July 2019

Fun with Alcohol Inks

I love making alchol ink back grounds, stamping on them, fussy cutting and constructing a fun, vibrant layout.



First you need some yupo paper, which essentially is plastic based paper.

A favourite stamp. For this layout I have used Art by Marlene 2.0 stamps. A selection of my fav colours in alcohol inks.
I put 3 or 4 drops of different colours down on my non stick mat and I dragged the yupo paper through them. I did warm colours for the flowers and the cool for the leaves.

I also used two of Tim Holtz's stencils and some distress paint on the background first. Picket fence through the lattice stencil and wild honey through the rose stencils.

I used achival black ink for the stamped images, as staz on, lifts the colour off the yupo paper.

The chipboard title is from Kinderkreation.KK1793

Thanks for looking
Have fun crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment