Thursday 18 July 2019

Sunrise - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using various goodies including the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store
 

For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique underneath in the area my photo. I then added some stamping then stencilling with TCW silver modelling paste

I've matted my photo on papers from the HS Pineapple Crush 12x12 paper pad along with a alpha stencils from the HS Emerson Lane collection.
 

I also added some glass elements, metal embellishments, and chipboard.

Lastly I added some Tim Holtz small talk stickers, and some doodling with a Fude Ball pen.
 



Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. fabuluous layout Karen - loving the colours you have used - that shade of blue is divine

    ReplyDelete