Wednesday 3 July 2019

'Thankful'

Hi everyone! A new month and a new Moodboard. This Moodboard is a stunner - with beautiful soft tones. 


...and this is my take on it...


I started the layout on a base of white cardstock printed on Gesso. Then, using the Ranger Gel Press Brayer from the store, I applied the gorgeous Dina Wakley paints in 'Blushing', 'Mineral', and 'Evergreen'. 

I randomly smeared the Dina Wakley stencil 'Big Leafy' and modeling paste and ColourBlast Texture Paste in 'Steel' over this painted background. 


Once I was happy with the coverage, I used a craft heatgun to ensure that the background was completely dried. 

Once this stage was done, I adhered my photo down with layers behind it.


Take a look at these close ups.


I have also used two great products from two Australian sites - Charms Creations and D-Lish Scraps.

Here is a re-cap of the page with the fabulous products used from Scrapping Clearly store.


Thank you for stopping by,

Amy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment