Wednesday 21 November 2018

Tag It - with Emma

Hello fellow SC friends!
Emma here sharing a nice quick creation with you all today.

So I really wanted to use up a few odds and ends in a few of my products, and I have seen lots of people making little tags and I was inspired by that idea.

With that in mind I created these...…


I started with a couple of the Heidi swapp Colour Magic Notes and a couple of the WeR memory keepers tags, I then decided to add just a little colour to them. I chose 2 Distress oxides, Scattered Straw and Old Paper.
I used a blending tool and applied to the backgrounds.


Then I added a couple of stamps, including the most dominate Jane Davenport glances stamp.
For 2 of the tags I cut into strips some left over sheets from Heidi Swapp paper pads and once happy with placements stapled in place.
For the other 2 tags I went with a few Heidi Swapp arrow embellishment, again once happy I stapled into place.


I kept adding arrows and a few arrows also came from Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule ephermera pack.
I wanted to use a few more of the cool Tim Holtz Small talk quotes, so I chose a few faves and added them.


Finally I flicked Distress Oxide reinkers in Squeezed Lemonade and TatteredRrose over my tags and just like that these little tags were complete.


This was a great way to use up product that maybe just sits on your desk waiting to be used or one that your not quite sure how to use.
I encourage you to go and have a quick play and use your odds and ends :)

I'll catch you all again soon, Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment