Friday 23 November 2018

'Create, tell the story, stay curious...'


Hi All! Just popping in with my last share for month - where do the days go?!

This time, I have created a page with a 'street art' appeal to it. The photo of Samuel was captured in one of Melbourne's Lanes. 


I started the page stamps: a Dylusions stamp - Brickwork - and Carabelle Studio - ABC stamp


Then I used a circular stamp from my stash. There are a variety of circular stamps in the store to choose from, such as 49 & Market - Gabi's Circle Stitch stamp set
To add some colour to my page, I used Tim Holtz Inks in 3 different colours: Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, and Persimmon.


After the inks had been added - and before I adhered the photo down - I used black and white scrap paper from my stash - to go with the street art theme.

To embellish the page, I used a variety of goodies, both from the store and my stash. I wanted to create a 'garage junk' type of background. 


From the store I used Tim Holtz Idea-ology collection for the metal keyholes; Heidi Swapp Ghost Alphabet in red for the letter 'S'; Cocoa Vanilla enamel dots from the Totally Rad collection.


I have also punched both black and white and colour parts out from my print photos for the graffiti component. 

Finally, the title was from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collection - Small Talk.

Overall, this page, to date, would have to be one of my personal favourites.

Thank you for popping by! See you next month!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment