Monday 26 November 2018

Scrappy Inspiration from Leonie


Hello,  
November 26th and December is knocking on the door, anybody started preparing for Christmas?
I tend to be a last minute sort of person what about you?

My share today is a 12x12 scrapbook page with some fun photos of my Son with two of his cousins, for obvious reasons I've titled it Conehead.



The base cardstock has been coloured with Distress Oxide - Faded Jeans,
I then added some Crafters Workshop Light and Fluffy Modelling Paste through a Stencil Girl and 12@rts Stencil.
More texture in the form of some stitched circles and zig-zag lines across the middle of my
page.  
For a little contrast I added some Tangerine paint by Dina Wakley.


My embellishments consisted of a very old and precious Heidi Swapp Sticker from my stash.  Who remembers these round stickers they were so popular once upon a time?!  
It's a good feeling to at long last use something thats been in your stash for an age.
I also added some stickers from the more recent Heidi Swapp Hawthorne range.




Thanks for stopping by today,
Happy crafting. 
Cheers from, 
Leonie Neal-Dawson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment