Saturday 30 April 2016

Life is beachy - by Chloe

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share my acrylic album with you today.  Now, I am not a mini album type of gal - sure, I've done a few in my time, but it's not my go to project.  In saying that, this would have to be the EASIEST album I have ever created!!  I LOVE the clear acrylic - and the Hambly we received was perfect for the pages.

So, here is the front:


I decided to document our beach holiday last year - and add some photos that I haven't scrapped ..


I have used the Simple Stories  Summer Vibes range which is PERFECT for this ...


I actually love that the pages are see through ... a bit quirky!


As you can see, I've kept every page very simple ...


A journal card, a frame and some stickers is sometimes all you need!


I also didn't want to add too much extra bulk ...


and the perfect journal card for the back cover:


and there you go - a quick, easy and fun mini album!!

4 comments: