Friday 5 November 2021

Memories Made At The Beach with Belinda Spencer

 Hello!!

It's Belinda here with you today to share a layout I created for Scrapping Clearly inspired by the November Mood Board and featuring some cool products from the shop.


Here's a peek at the mood board:

I started my layout by grabbing the gorgeous background patterned paper from the VICKI BOUTIN Colour Study 12 x 12 Paper Pad. I love the ombre paint swipes across this paper. It really required very little in the way of mixed media. I did add a little however using the KAISERCRAFT Bubbles 12 x 12 Stencil with Snow White COLOUR BLAST Colour Paste.


Once the Colour Paste was completely dry, I propped my page up and spritzed on some Turquoise DINA WAKLEY MEDIA Gloss Spray and let it run down the page. I flicked some of it over the page too. Once that was dry, I flicked some White DWM Gloss Spray over the page too.(TIP: Place an art journal or some cardstock underneath to catch all of the drips. You can then spread it around and create an instant background and not waste any product!!)

Here is the completed layout:


I created a stack of co-ordinating patterned papers using the VICKI BOUTIN Colour Study 6x8 Paper Pad as well as a HEIDI SWAPP 6x8 Paper Pad. I tore the pieces at the bottom and ruffled up the torn edges to create a surf like look.


I fussy cut a couple of hearts from VICKI BOUTIN patterned paper. I stamped two sweet branches on patterned paper using the STUDIO LIGHT Marlene's World Clear Stamp Sweet Birdie and RANGER Archival Ink in Jet Black. I fussy cut the leafy branches and added them to the page with the love hearts and some flowers from my stash. I finished the page by adding some ART BY MARLENE Die Cut Elements and a DUSTY ATTIC chipboard title that I painted with white gesso.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time to play along with the challenge this month too.

Cheers
Belinda





No comments:

Post a Comment