Tuesday 9 November 2021

Cosy Love by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

This layout started with one of my waste pages.  (I scrape of any leftover mixed media onto some white card stock and have a couple going at once depending on the colour palette).   

When I'm pressed for time and want a quick layout I grab one as my background is already done!


This background started by me cleaning a used Vicki Boutin stencil which I used with some Dina Wakley paint (Magenta).   I spritzed the back of the stencil with water and then just rubbed it into the white card stock.

I used some Pink Paisley Bella Rouge alphas as part of my title and stitched them down which is a great way of securing them. 

Other products I've used include

Cocoa Vanilla ephemera

13@rts ephemera

Heidi Swapp acetate word

Doily

thread

flair 

TFL

cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment