Wednesday 10 November 2021

Our girl, by Amanda Hartmann

Hello SC fans!


Sometimes all you need is a rich vibrant sheet of Heidi Swapp paper to start a page.
Heidi's Hawthorne range has plenty, including this sheet of HAWTHORNE PAPER - VELVET I used as the base to my page.

From there, I built up some layers to create this pretty, yet simple multi-photo layout.


I layered my three square photos on some torn cardboard (brown to match our lovely Lulu dog!).

Tucked in and stapled with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher are:

* Heidi Swapp doiles, and 

* Tim Holtz tissue paper.

























And on top I stuck some sticker words and a Charms Creation book paper star.


I finished with some white splatters, made with: Dina Wakley White Gloss Spray.
Also found some old blue star eyelets from my stash! Yay for stash-busting.

 I even raided my old Heidi Ghost letters for the title! Have you still go some in your stash?


 And how cute is  our dog LULU? -She's the star of the page!

Thanks for looking today!
Amanda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment