Wednesday 17 November 2021

Delivery, by Amanda Hartmann

Happy Wednesday friends!

Some paint, paint pens and big bunny... what is not to love?!?

I had a fun photo of my daughter with an ice-cream delivery for her birthday. And she was wearing her Oodie. The Oodie had rabbits, so I decided... let's add a rabbit! It is kinda bigger than I imagined.. but let's run with it.


I started with some smooth heavy white cardstock. And using a credit card, I swiped some acrylic paint on the background. I combined Dina Wakley Paint in Blackberry with some plain white gesso.

Before it dried, I laid the  Kaisercraft – 12 x 12 Stencil – Bubbles over the paint and wiped back some paint with a baby wipe.

Next I drew the bunny, copying the pattern from the Oodie. I started with pencil before first colouring in with a white paint pen. I added pink paint pen highlights. I finished with black paint pen - thick for the outlines and thin for some small details.

And of course.... Let's talk paint pens.... Scrapping Clearly has you covered!

Check out these pens:



I added some chipboard arts and a wood veneer ice-cream - all coloured with paint pens.


I added some random stamping and doodling, journaling and a title.





And that's it... but quirky and fun page with a rabbit! Why not I say?!

Amanda



1 comment: