Tuesday 2 November 2021

Little moments by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

Isn't this such a pretty moodboard?


I was inspired by the talented Tracey Henley and an Art Is Life class she did way back when we could all meet in person.

I started with some Light and Fluffy modelling paste and a Vicki Boutin stencil, a crocheted doily, lace, a wood veneer doily and some random buttons.   It didn't matter what colour everything was as I then gave it all a coat of white gesso.

 


I then pounced (I'm sure that's the technical term!) on some Metallique paint (Amethyst, Opal Magic Pink-Blue and some Sparks Butterfly Spells) using a brush similar to this), matted my photo with some Vicki Boutin Storyteller paper, coloured the muslin with some Dina Wakley Gloss spray (Ocean) and finished up with some Cocoa Vanilla die cut ephemera from the Unforgetable range.

here's the finished layout.


TFL

cheers

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment