Friday 13 August 2021

Fabulous with Belinda Spencer

 Happy Friday the 13th Scrapping Clearly fans!!


It's Belinda here today to share my latest layout created for Scrapping Clearly featuring lots of awesome product from the store.


For this layout I have used the stunning Colour Study collection by Vicki Boutin. I love the beautikful bold and bright colours in this range. Here I have stuck mostly to the lemon and lime coloured patterned papers and embellishments.

I started my layout by adding Colour Blast Colour Inks in Citrus and Lime to my page. I spritzed with a little water and then placed a piece of plastic packaging over the top to spread the colour out. I dried it off with a heat gun before moving on to the stencilling. 


I applied some of the Lime Colour Ink to the piece of plastic packaging and swiped a stencil through it. I then stamped the stencil onto the layout. I did this a few times until I was happy with the coverage. I completely dried the page with a heat gun and thenadding some stamping. I used various stamps from the Darkroom Door Number Medley Rubber Stamp Set along with Tim Holtz Twisted Citron Distress Oxide.


I added my photo on a layered stack of co-ordinating patterned papers from the range as well as all of the embellishments scattered across the page in a somewhat random way. 


I used the Stamps from the Colour Study range to create some embellishments. I stamped them onto the same papers as the photo stack and then fussy cut.


I fussy cut some pretty butterflies from a Scrap FX Transparency sheet too.



VICKI BOUTIN Colour Study:
VICKI BOUTIN White Foundations Mixed Media Art Paper
VICKI BOUTIN Stencil





COLOUR BLAST Colour Ink:
- Citrus
- Lime

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you get a chance to have a play with your Scrapping Clearly goodies too.

Cheers
Belinda



1 comment: