Thursday 26 August 2021

XOXO - With Karyn Schultz!

  Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 

  I'm playing along with the August moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until August 31st and you need to upload your challenge here.
 
For my background I started with heavy white cardstock and I added some colour to the page using a painting with plastic technique and Prima watercolour confections - purples from the Classics and Tropicals palates. 
 
  
 I added some stamping using black Archival ink and Bee Arty Stamps.   

  
Next I added stencilling using a Bee Arty Stencil and TCW platinum modelling paste

 
Here is my finished page. I've used a photo of my gorgeous daughter and her boyfriend :)
 
  
I matted my photo with Vicki Boutin Storyteller Mosaic paper and Heidi Swapp Color Magic paper. I embellished with a paper doilie, metal embellishment, paper flowers, chipboard, mini beads, and Tim Holtz Idea-ology small talk stickers. Lastly I drew around the edge of the page using a Fude ball pen





 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment