Tuesday 10 August 2021

Enjoy by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

I was feeling in a bit of a rut so I dragged out my Gel plate for a bit of a play.

I started with some Dina Wakley paint (Blackberry, Heather, Stirling & Night) and a Carabelle Studio Indian Mandala mask 


After I had pulled a few prints I used my Art By Marlene mandala stamp (similar to this one) and some Ranger embossing ink and some black sparkle embossing powder.   I then cut these into strips.

On a sheet of Pineapple Crush paper I splattered some Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves and then sponged some Distress Ink Dusty Concord through a Dina Wakley Large Halves stencil

Some flowers from my stash, a Heidi Swapp fabric bow, Small Talk stickers  and a Heidi Swapp acrylic word as my title and I was done.

                                                    

tfl

cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment