Friday 27 August 2021

Just Married by Belinda Spencer

 Hello Scrapping Clearly fans!


It's my turn on the blog today and I am sharing a layout I created for Scrapping Clearly inspired by the August Mood Board.


Here's a peek at the mood board:

To start my layout, I mounted a cropped sheet of Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Art Paper onto some patterned paper from my stash. I spritzed some water onto the page and then dropped in some Colour Blast Colour Artist Ink in Berry. I used a soft paintbrush to spread the ink around a little and then flicked some of the colour over the page with the paintbrush. I dried the page completely with a heat gun before the next step.


I spritzed some Dylusions Ink Spray in Crushed Grape onto my craft sheet, added a little water and then swiped a Vicki Boutin stencil through the colour. I then 'stamped' the stencil onto the page. I repeated this process until I was happy with the amount of 'stamping'.


I added some more stamping, this time using actual stamps from the Heidi Swapp Always Mini Stamp Set with Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide and Dusty Concord Distress Ink.


I layered my patterned papers and Heidi Swapp 6x6 Die-cut papers together to create a stack under my photo and added that to the page.


I added a bunch of embellishments and my title  as well as a little more stamping to finish.


Products used:

VICKI BOUTIN Mixed Media Art Paper
VICKI BOUTIN stencil
COCOA VANILLA STUDIO Midnight Die-cuts
COLOUR BLAST Colour Artist Ink Berry
TIM HOLTZ Distress Ink Dusty Concord
DUSTY ATTIC Chipboard
UNI Posca Pen Black

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time to play along with the mood board challenge too.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment