Thursday 9 July 2020

Sister - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 
 
I'm playing along with the July moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until July 31 and you need to upload your challenge here.

  
I started by creating a watercolour background using Prima Watercolor Confections - Classics and Decadent Pies (silver, black and grey). I then added splatters of Tinsel ColorShine.
 
   
Next I added some texture using a variety of stencils and using Platinum modelling paste, Black modelling paste, and Bo Bunny Silver glitter paste
 

I've added doodling around the edge of the page using a Fude ball pen
 
 
I also addd stamping to my page using the Carabelle Studio Mini Textures stamp set and Scribbles in my Journal stamp set - but I forgot to photograph lol.

Here is my finished page. 
  

I've matted my photo on some Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush papers (there are lots of black and white patterns in this collection). 
 
  
I've added paperclips, flair, paper flowers and die cuts from my stash. 
 
  
This wooden word is from a pack of Heidi Swapp wooden words
 
  
Cotton thread and more flair are always cool additions to a page.
 
  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the inspiration to use stamps. I have completed a layout (for a challenge at White with 1) using stamps for background. Here is the link to my blog http://margaretlcrawford.blogspot.com/2020/07/1-2-3-go.html where I have thanked you for the inspiration. Margaret

    ReplyDelete