Thursday 16 July 2020

Stand Tall - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an art journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 

I'm playing along with the July moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until July 31 and you need to upload your challenge here.


This page is created in my Black Square Dylusions Journal.
 
I started by using a palate knife to swipe DWM acrylic paints across the page in places (white, medieval, mineral).

Then I added torn strips of Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane washi and Magnolia Jane washi across the page in places. 

  
Lastly I added and some Bo Bunny Silver glitter paste, Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack Ephemera and white diecuts from my stash. 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx



1 comment: