Wednesday 15 July 2020

"Geweldig" (awesome) girls by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all!
A few new things in my kit in the last month and they feature on today's page:
Here is a glimpse of my project....


And here is the full project and an explanation of how I created the page.


I started with some wood paneled patterned paper for the background.

I used the Finnabair stencil - Floral net with some white modeling paste in the centre of the page.

For colour I used my new Prima watercolour Confections in Terrain - I painted colour over the stenciling. I also painted some white flowers and muslin.

Now here are some close ups, where you can see my finishing touches.


I layered the photo on a doily, with muslin underneath and chipboard title along the top of the photo.


My flowers got some extra treatment. I added some versamark to them and dipped them into Tim Holtz embossing glazes - the yellow flowers into Fossilized Amber and the orange flowers into Walnut Stain. Created colour variation and interest to the flowers.

Don't forget some thickers for your titles!


For the title on the photo, I had a Dutch chipboard word (got from a craft shop on my last trip), which I painted in the watercolours, before dipping in both Tim Holtz embossing glazes - Fossilized Amber and Fire Brick, so I had both colours on the chipboard - ombre-style!

Included in my clusters are some stickers from the Pinkfresh Escape the Ordinary collection, as well as some charms from my stash.


That's my page for this month! Thanks so much for looking.

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment