Monday 13 July 2020

In The Journal groove.

Morning All,

I find when I get my journal mojo on I have a really good run with it.
I get all my elements out and a few journals so I can keep going and not have to wait for glue or paint to dry.

Here a few I did on a recent weekend away.


This is a 8.5 x 5.5 landscape journal
Dina Wakely stamp and paints
Art by Marlene stickers
Scribble stamp
KinderKreations stencil "Love


Michelle Grant Image
Large black sharpie
Art by Marlenne stickers for the title
Dyan Revesley Paints
Pilot pintor pens for the eye lashes
KinderKreations Stencil


Michelle Grant image
Clarebelle stamp
KinderKreations stencil
Oxide inks for the background
Art by Marlene sticker title
Pilot pintor pens eye lashes



Dina Wakely style pages
Posca pen
Pilot pintor white pen
KinderKreations stencils



This page is courtesy of inspiration by Jen Hall on her painty hands page. Check her out peeps it will get your creative mojo happening.


 Thanks for looking
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment