Tuesday 30 January 2018

Hello Cute - A Scrapbook layout with Lisa J

Hello all, 

My turn today to share my last project for January with the Cocoa Vanilla You Rock Collection. I have loved working with this collection and I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have shared.


For my last January layout I started with the B-side of the Experimental paper. The gorgeous watercolour style blue ombre just had to be a background.





I added some strips of patterned paper down the left hand side as a base for my photo and embellishments and then just started adding bits and pieces.


There are so many embellishments in the Cocoa Vanilla You Rock collection and they just work together so well.


I finished off with some sprinkles of Heidi Swapp ColorShine in Navy and some enamel dots. My title uses Wood Veneer from the You Rock collection and Teal Puffy Thickers from American Crafts.

If you haven't already, make sure you enter this months challenges on the Scrapping Clearly page.  Entries need to be in tomorrow.
You could win a $30 shop voucher!

Happy creating



No comments:

Post a Comment