Monday 1 January 2018

Believe In Yourself - With Karyn Schultz!

Happy New Year Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you,
made using lots of fun products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store

I created this page for the Scrapping Clearly 10th birthday cybercrop
where one of the challenges was to create a page which was 85% white,
pink and black accents.


I started with some white cardstock and using a palette knife,
I added Dina Wakley acrylic paint (black and magenta),
I love the effects of the different mediums contrasting and complementing each other!! 


Next, I matted a white paper doily and pink cardstock behind my photo,
and attached it to the page. 


I added a variety of background stamps with a Ranger Archival black ink pad,
in places near my photo and, under where I intended to put embellishments.


Lastly, I outlined my page with a black Fude Ball pen and hand wrote the date. 


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment