Saturday 13 January 2018

Golden Days of January by Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello and welcome to my first post for the year.
I hope your New year is off to a cracking start.

I've just returned from 12 days camping on the NSW side of the Murray river
so I'm still very much in holiday mode and feeling quite relaxed.
The weather for our holiday was perfect, we spent our days swimming by the 'beach' as we call it and floating down the river. I even managed to squeeze in some scrapbooking time, along with a Champagne or two. 

They truly were Golden Days which is the collection I will be using to hopefully inspire you throughout the month. Here are some of my holiday snaps, hopefully soon to be scrapped! 




One of the pages I scrapped while away was my take on the Scrapping Clearly January Sketch. 

You can load your entry and see all the details HERE in our Facebook group.


As mentioned I used the Fancy Pants Golden Days Collection to create my page.
Some photo's of my daughter before her Grade 6 End of Year/Primary School Celebrations.
The Navy Blue and Peach colours in this collection suited these pictures beautifully.


To add some direction to my page I added these arrows from the Golden Days Puffy Stickers pack.


I love this little cluster. A tag with gold foil from the Golden Days Gift Tags and Labels pack, layered with elements from the Golden Days Ephemera pack.


I added some White Linen Dylusions Ink Spray and Heidi Swapp Color Shine splats to that lovely Wood Grain base paper.

And of course my page wasn't complete until I added some journalling about the photo's. I did this on another of the Tags from the Tags and Labels Pack and slid it behind one of my photo's.


Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting.

Leonie Neal-Dawson

1 comment: