Friday 13 January 2017

Enjoy Adventure

Hey there Arty Peeps.
I hope your new year is starting off positively.
I'm here today to share my sketch page with y'all.

It's a messy one, perfect for a teenage boy.

I started with a piece of heavy weight cardstock that had been used to clean up a stencil which had been used with watercolour paint. Then I mounted my pics and cut a couple of circles from this patterned paper. The circles didn't pop enough so I sprayed them with some red Dylusions then, to tie the background in, I added some yellow spray to my mat, mixed it with the red and cleaned it up with my page.

I used brick wall washi tape and bling strips, along with chevron chippies coloured black. I coloured black over my chippy title with a Posca paint pen to make the word stand out. 

I wrote my journalling using my awesome WeRMK Typecast typewriter by putting the whole page through (so fantastic!) before I stuck anything down.
My banner was stuck down before the orange splats. I used Kindyglitz to go over the wood veneer word. As a finishing touch I added some vellum stars and the almost obligatory black splats.
The little heart is from the same pack as my title, I coloured it black too.

Here is the sketch, click on it to go to the upload folder on Facebook.
I sure hope you can join us this month, always a fab prize!

Thanks for coming by





No comments:

Post a Comment