Sunday 1 January 2017

"Happy Place" layout by Bernii Miller.

Heeelloooo


 Bernii Miller with you here :)
Well, well , well.. can you believe it is a new year already??? I am so excited to tbe the first cab off the rank to post here on the blog for you all!! 

So for my first layout share of the year, I have a layout created for the Scrapping Clearly design team, using the gorgeous Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans. 

So let me show you what I have created, and I will leave the links below to the products I have used form the Scrapping Clearly store..



" Happy Place" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design team, using the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans.



" Happy Place" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design team, using the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans.



" Happy Place" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design team, using the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans.


Thanks so much for stopping by

Till next time 
Much love 

Bernii xx


Pink Paislee- Fancy Free - 12 x 12 paper 07
Pink Paislee- Fancy Free - 12 x 12 paper 10.
Pink Paislee- Fancy Free - 12 x 12 paper 02.
Pink Paislee- Fancy Free - 12 x 12 paper 09
Liquitex - Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment