Friday 6 January 2017

2 Boys and a Box with Melinda

Hi there ScrappingClearly fans and a Happy, happy New Year!! I hope so far 2017 is treating you well and that you have managed some time in your own crafty space!

Today I am here sharing my take on the January 2017 sketch! I love this sketch, it's so fun and something so different for me to work with! Peg has done an amazing job!

Here is the sketch again if you have missed it or forgotten what it looks like


And here is my page


And if you would like to see how this came together (even including the epic FAIL that it started as LOL) click below for the process video!


I had a lot of fun playing with this sketch, as I said, it is not something I would normally just do so I enjoyed the challenge!

Here are a few close up's





And my product list:

Shimelle - Starshine - "Gemini" 12x12 paper (both A and B sides)
Shimelle - Starshine - Chipboard Stickers
Shimelle - Starshine - Accent and Phrase Stickers
Shimelle - Starshine - Thickers
Colour Blast - Sunshine Colour Paste
Heidi Swapp - Marquee Love - Navy Stripe Wide Washi

I hope my post has inspired you to maybe step outside of your own comfort zone if this is something different for you and have a play along this month. Kylie is the best "boss" and ALWAYS has great prizes!!

Oh, and if you haven't seen already, we are having ANOTHER fun Cyber Crop on Australia Day so make sure you can fit in a little crafty fun for all the fun we have lined up!!

Until next my post, stay scrappy!


Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment