Sunday 29 January 2017

Total Silliness page by Tania



Hello Scrappy friends! Today I'm playing along with our January sketch challenge, and hope to give you a little inspiration. Here is the sketch as a reminder!




This one is by Peg, and I love the simplicity of it!!! My layout came together rather quickly!


I started with a mixed media background. First thing was a cute little Heidi Swapp circle stencil and some gorgeous Prima Art Alchemy paint in Opal Magic!!! I seriously love this stuff!!! You can see how sometimes the circles look blue, and if you hold the paper in a different spot, under the light, it looks gold! I also have some Dylusions Mica sprays on my desk, so sprayed some Vibrant Turquiose over the top. So shiny!!!



I did some stamping, and added some patterned papers by Chickaniddy, (these are on special in the shop right now...I have linked right to it!!!), and this gorgeous Maggie Holmes black and gold piece I have been hanging on to for the right project!!! I used my die cutting machine to cut the circles.
My title consists of some Heidi Swapp puffy word stickers and a Heidi Swapp water colour word, which I painted with Dylusions paint and watered it down. I placed a layer of Glossy accents over the top to make it pop!



I really enjoy using sketches, it makes a layout come together so much faster!!! If you would like to view the products I used, I have linked each one back to the Scrappingclearly store! Hope you get the chance to play along with this one!







1 comment:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera" and "video blog".

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    CLICK VIDEO BLOG

    Greetings from Italy

    ReplyDelete