Sunday 22 January 2017

Project Life spread with Bernii Miller using My Minds Eye - On Trend 2 collection.

Heeellloooo


It's Bernii Miller here with you today to share with you a Project Life spread that I have made using some of the left over pieces from the On Trend 2 collection.. 


It's a project life blog post today for my 2014 album... I thought that I would use up my My Minds Eye "On Trend 2 " collection that I grabbed from the Scrapping Cleary store HERE

I have managed to create a few layouts already with this collection..


They are all here on my blog if you wanted a closer look..

So I managed to create this project life spread using what I had left over from this collection.. 

So let me show you what I created..


"Week 26" project life layout by Bernii Miller using the My Minds Eye " On Trend two" collection.


Here is the right side of my spread where I used up as much of the ephemera from the Mixed Bag pack where you can pick up HERE. 


"Week 26" project life layout by Bernii Miller using the My Minds Eye " On Trend two" collection.



"Week 26" project life layout by Bernii Miller using the My Minds Eye " On Trend two" collection.


Thank you so much for stopping by today..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment