Sunday 20 November 2016

Smile Sister with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back with you all again today, this time sharing a layout featuring a photo of my mum and 2 of her sisters that was taken at my wedding many years ago.

To create the background for this layout, I have started off with a piece of American Crafts 12x12 Double Thick White Cardstock that I have added stencilling to using some Dina Wakely - White Gesso. Once the Gesso was dry, I have added some Leafing Adhesive over the top of the gesso before rubbing some Gold Leaf randomly over the top. I like to use Gold leaf instead of gold sheets as it gives a much more random and varied look as you can see here. 


Once the gold leaf was all done, I have then splattered some small bits of Colour Blast - Colour Spray - Bubblegum, and Colour Blast - Colour Spray - Rainforest around the background to bring a little more colour to the page ready for my colourful layers.  I have then cut lots of random rectangles out of My Minds Eye - On Trend 2 Collection - Patterned papers and American Crafts - Gold Glitter 12x12 Cardstock to layer around my photograph. I have added a doily from my stash into the layers also.


The final step for this layout was to embellish and for this page I have added some  My Minds Eye - On Trend 2 Collection - 12x12 Chipboard StickersMy Minds Eye - On Trend 2 Collection - Acrylic WordsMy Minds Eye - On Trend 2 Collection - Cardstock StickersMy Minds Eye - On Trend 2 Collection - Cardstock Stickers - Alphabet & Words, plus some handmade flowers from my stash. To add a little gold to the flowers, I have simply rubbed a little Inka Gold - Gold over the tips of the flower petals and the layout was complete. 


Complete list of products used for this layout include:

Well that is it from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check back tomorrow for more amazing inspiration from the Scrapping Clearly Design Team. Until next time, happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xx

No comments:

Post a Comment