Saturday 5 November 2016

Heidi Swapp Christmas tags by Tania

Hi all!!! Well, as much as we may be in denial, Christmas is just around the corner! Sorry to break it to you! 
That's ok, because today I'm sharing with you some very quick and simple tags with a vintage feel, that will get you off to a good headstart with your gift giving!
I've started by making my own tags from some Kraft cardstock, and then added lots of gorgeous Heidi Swapp, embellies, including goodies from the "Oh What Fun" Range!!! (Everything I've used from the Scrappingclearly store is listed at the bottom of the post!)


For the first 2 tags, I have used the vellum for the background, I love the subtleness of the printed vellum.


The 2nd two tags, I've used the patterned papers for the background, the solid colour helps the clear stickers pop on these!


All of my die cuts have been mounted with 3D foam tape for dimension, and I've made my own reinforcement rings from punches for the holes.
I hope this gives you a little motivation to get started on your Christmas projects!!! I now have a special tag for each member of my family, for a few of those presents under the tree!
See you next time and don't forget to play along with our moodboard and sketch this month!!!

Products used in my tags, listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment