Friday 18 November 2016

Skateboard Art

Howdy Folks , Lisa here with a Friday mixed media update .
If you where blog hopping last week you may remember that I was in 
Melbourne to teach some super creatives a few fun classes.
My partner came along also as he had a weekend full of fun skate events.
(yep 54 and still rolling). Today I'm going to share with you a little about one of those events.
(And cause I've had no time to play)
The organizers THE MOSS FOUNDATION (Melbourne Old School Skaters) raise money to support and fund water tanks /wells and systems in the African country of Swaziland
( I love the Think Local , Act Global mantra here)
definitely check out the amazing results from this worthy cause Here
The 1st was an art event held in St Kilda, at the Ministry of Art.
A live auction of unique skateboard art that is showcased and combines 80 unique talented artist, offering such an incredibly varied array of styles and graphics.
Here's a few of my favorite pieces from the collection .



 Ok this one above is my fav, I love the freedom and the colour choice. the skulls, oh the skulls.
I am utterly inspired to create art on skateboard decks again.
How about you ???


 Ill be back next week , hopefully with some of my own
 creative work that is worthy of sharing .
Thanks for dropping by.
see you next week 

No comments:

Post a Comment