Tuesday 20 March 2018

Stunning 'Paper Arts' Papers with Leonie


Hello and welcome to the Scrapping Clearly blog,
Leonie here with you.
My scrapbook page today is inspired by our March sketch/moodboard combo.  
With a $30 shop voucher up for grabs you can join in with us and link your entry in our Facebook Inspiration Group HERE.
No automatic alt text available.

The Scrapping Clearly Store has a beautiful range of 'Paper Arts' papers in stock. These are fabulously textured and printed papers perfect to use for scrapbook background pages.
Take a look at just a few of the designs below, they are so gorgeous just by themselves.


Adventure 
by Leonie Neal-Dawson


I wanted to add some of my own texture and mixed media elements to these lovely papers so I started out with The Crafters Workshop Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste through a brick stencil inspired by the brick pattern in the sketch.  I then used a second piece of Paper Arts Bubbles 3 paper and adhered torn pieces with Gel Medium
Next, I added some colour with Dylusions Spray in Vibrant Turquoise and London Blue.

 

More layers were added to my page with some stamping using Kaisercraft clear stamps, watered down gesso splats, more of the ripped Paper Arts Bubbles paper and some gauze.
I liked the chevrons on the sketch so I used some chipboard from Your Creative Wings to add some chevrons to my page. 


Cracked Pistachio and Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Inks were used to colour my title Wood Veneer by Heidi Swapp.


These gorgeous gold geotags are by Studio Calico.


Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you've been inspired to get crafty and join in with our March challenge.

Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment