Tuesday 6 March 2018

Strong a Layout by Emma

Hi there,

It’s Tuesday, which means it’s my turn to share a creation with you all.
For this layout I was inspired by some of the colours in this months moodboard. Particularly the green and black image in the bottom corner. 


I was also inspired by 2 words in the quote, strong and woman. Hence my title and a selfie.
Most days I’m far from strong, but I’m a work in progress, so it’s something I try for. 


My background consists of lots of SC goodies, starting with stencils and modeling paste in opaque matte and
Jo Sonja’s texture paste in black. For my greens I used a couple of water colours from
I also smeared some Dylusions Lemon Zest paint around with a palette knife.
You can see this process in more detail in my video at the end of this post. 


For my layers behind my photo I used a couple of sheets from a Pink Paislee 6x6 paper pad I tore this up and layered with a WRMK Typecast tag.


My title letters are from a Heidi Swapp alphabet

I did also tuck in a flair from Heidi Swapp flair and button embellishment set. 


The couple of enamel dots used are from the Heidi Swapp stickers set. 


I painted all my chipboard with the same Oxide inks as my background.


Lastly, as on all my layouts or creations, I flicked Liquitex carbon Artist ink around to pull the whole project together. 

I really hope this inspires you to join in with this months challenge. 

And I hope you enjoy my video too. 

I’ll catch you all soon. Enjoy your week. 


Em. Xx

1 comment:

  1. Emma just amazing love everything about this ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete