Sunday 18 March 2018

{unloading in a art journal}

Morning to all our Sunday readers,
I hope you're all having a happy Sunday, it's quite warm and windy here and our internet is on the fritz, thank goodness for mobile phone hot spotting......
Great day though for spending time creating and getting painting!

Today I am sharing some pages in my Dina Wakley Journal, I love this journal so much and I have just started creating in Dina's new larger version. I can't wait to share it with you all. I have so many pages that I never seem to share so today, instead of just one, I am sharing a few in the hope these may inspire you, and get your creative juices flowing to start creating in your own journal.

I once read that art journalling really doesn't have to be expensive or complicated. It's one of the most forgiving ways to make art because, in an art journal, everything you make is safely contained within your own personal book. You may choose never to share any of your pages with anyone (or everyone!) so it's a space where ... you can let loose and explore with colours, shapes, lines, and your words all at once. 

You may choose to leave your journals more free-form and expressive, or you may want to have more of a “finished” art product on each page. I think that art journalling is a great way to paint what you're feeling, your own visual diary, and a great way to test out new products and ideas.

I would love to see you all share an Art Journal Page of your own over on the SC Facebook community page where we can all inspire each other........















I hope you have enjoyed my share of some of my arty pages and I hope they inspire you to also get your art journal out and have a play.......

Enjoy the rest of your day.



1 comment:

  1. Your art journal paintings are soooo sweet! Wouldn't they look great painted onto larger canvasses! Love these Kylie

    ReplyDelete